E Aadhaar Card Download Online:E-Aadhar Card is a 12 digit Alphanumeric identity card. Aadhar Card is a digital Aadhar Card which is mandatory for every Indian citizen and is provided to the Indian citizens by the Government of India. Let us tell you that through Aadhaar card, a person’s biometric and population data is collected in a centralized database so that in the future, your entire data remains collected with the Central Government through Aadhaar card. E-Aadhar Card is an electronic version of Aadhar Card.
To check the status of E-Aadhar Card, you have to go to the official website of UIDAI and you can check this status. To get more information, where you are given complete information about the Aadhar Card, here you will get step by step. Step by step process has been explained. Through E-Aadhar Card, any person can get complete details by inputting the enrollment ID online. Here you have been given complete information about E-Aadhar Card How to Download, read it completely and get complete information.
Details Available on E-Aadhar Card
- Aadhaar number
- Date of birth
Benefits of E-Aadhaar Card
- It is mandatory for all citizens of India to have an e-Aadhaar card. It is an electronic card which is available online, you can use it and access it at all times. Let us tell you that no person needs to worry about losing his card, all candidates can download this card online.
- E-Aadhaar card is a universal identity card which is mandatory for every citizen of India. All your documents are made through Aadhar card, hence the card makers.
- Under e-Aadhaar card, the benefit of LPG subsidy is given to every person. The benefits of all the schemes of India are given through this card.
- Digital documents are required to make this card.
How to Download E-Aadhar Card
Here you have been given complete information for How to Download E-Aadhar Card. All those people who already have an Aadhar Card can enter the 12 digit Aadhar Card Number. All the candidates who have applied will have an acknowledgment slip in which the enrollment number and time date will be given. To download an Aadhaar card, here you are given step by step process, follow all the states and download.
E Aadhaar Card Download Online
- To download E-Aadhar Card, first of all you have to go to the official website of UIDAI.
- Now a new page will open on your screen.
- Enter the details of the request.
- You have to enter your mobile number and get a one -time password OTP.
- Now click on the title option.
- Now E-Aadhar Card will open on your screen, here you will have to enter the date of birth as password along with the capture given in capital letters.
- Now you have to click on the submit button.
- Now if you want, you can download E-Aadhar Card by clicking on the download option. If you want for the future, you can take a printout and a screenshot.
Aadhar Card Download Digilocker
Under UIDAI, an app has been released for Aadhaar card users in collaboration with DigiLocker. Under this app, you can make your Aadhaar card a DigiLocker and how to download it online, you will be given complete information here. Let us tell you that DigiLocker is issued by collecting all the data required for various certificates and through the website cloud officer number program post, all your data is cloudburst through this app. It is mandatory for you to have an Aadhar Card Digilocker. How can you download, for this you have been told step by step process.
- For an e-Aadhaar card, first of all you have to download the DigiLocker app.
- Now the first thing on your screen will be the pen on the phone, here you will have to register.
- You have to click on the login button.
- Now enter your 12 Number digit E- Aadhar card number.
- Click on the “Verify” option to receive OTP.
- OTP will be sent to the same number as is on your Aadhar card.
- Now the e-Aadhaar card will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the download option.
- In this way you can download e-Aadhaar card and to get more information, complete information is given above, read it completely and get complete information.
What is an e-Aadhaar card?
Ans- E-Aadhaar card is a password protected electronic version of your card which gives you the ID you are a citizen of India. Under UIDAI, it is mandatory for all citizens to have this card which can be downloaded from the official website.
How many digits are there in an e-Aadhaar card?
Ans- E-Aadhar card belongs to every citizen. This card has 12 digits. It contains your biometric and demographic information. This is the Aadhar card which is made for every candidate after birth. Now it has become digital, you can get it from the official website or Can download through app.
How to check e-Aadhaar card status?
Ans- Under UIDAI, you can check the e-Aadhaar card case status by visiting the official website. Here you have been given all the steps, follow all the steps and check the status. Follow all the status and you can check the status very easily.
What is the official website of UIDAI?
Ans- The official website of UIDAI is https://uidai.gov.in. Download it from here. You can check the status of the e-Aadhaar card from the official website.