Pm Vishwakarma Yojana 2023
Pm Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 has been released under Prime Minister Narendra Modi. This scheme was established on 15 August 2023. The PM Vishwakarma Yojana scheme was launched on 17 September 2023. All candidates can apply. To apply, complete information will be given here, read it completely and get complete information. Let us tell you that under this scheme, all people can get a loan at minimum interest rate without any charges. Apply for Pm Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 by visiting the official website. To apply, you can apply online from the official website here.
If you also want to do some business, a budget of Rs 13000 to 15000 crore has been allocated for local artisans for 5 years. Through the PM Vishwakarma Yojana scheme, around 3 lakh families of artisans and craftsmen will be benefited under this scheme. To avail the benefits of this scheme, such candidates who want to apply, you will be given complete information below how they can apply, read it completely and get complete information.
Those candidates who want to start a small business and are financially weak will be given benefits under the PM Vishwakarma Yojana and can start their business. It will cost minimum interest and you can get the loan for 5 years. Can take. PM Vishwakarma Yojana Kaushal Samman has been started under Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Let us tell you that under this scheme, government investment has been given in the budget of Rs 15,000 crore. Goldsmiths, blacksmiths, barbers, washermen, masons and vendors will be benefited from Rs 15,000 crore. Get complete information about PM Vishwakarma Yojana Scheme 2023.
Pm Vishwakarma Yojana overview
|Pm Vishwakarma Yojana 2023
|PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana
|PM Shri Narendra Modi
|17 September 2023
|Rs.13000/ – Rs.15000/- Crore
Pm Vishwakarma Eligibility Criteria
- One of the occupations in the applicant’s household should be any self-employed artisan or craftsman working with hands and tools.
- To apply, it is mandatory for the applicant to be 18 years of age.
- No one in the applicant’s household should be in government employment.
- The entire family of a family member will get benefits like child, wife etc.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be a citizen of India.
PM Vishwakarma yojana benefits
- PM Vishwakarma Yojana Scheme PM Vishwakarma Yojana was started in 2023 under Finance Minister Nirmala Sitaram.
- A fund of ₹13,000 crore has been given under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, benefits will be given directly from the deal.
- If you want to do any business then you can take advantage of this scheme.
- The government will lend Rs 1,000,000 to Rs 2,000,000, the interest on which will be 5%.
- Under this scheme, candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, OBC, women, tribal etc. can avail benefits.
- Aadhar card.
- PAN card.
- Voter ID card.
- Domicile certificate.
- Phone number.
- Email id.
- Bank account details.
- Income certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Passport size Photo.
- Work related documents.
You can apply online through pmvishwakarma.gov.in link. You can apply directly through this link. If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then the application process has started from 17th September 2023. Let us tell you that under this scheme, the government has provided Rs. 13000 crores. Fund has been released. All the candidates who want to take loan through this fund can take loan at minimum interest. If you want to start any business and you do not have financial support then you can apply for this scheme. You can start your business by taking a loan through this medium and you have to pay 5% interest within 5 years. For more information about Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana 2023, you can get complete information through this link on the official website. Here you have to first create an account, only then you will be eligible to take the loan.
How to Apply Pm Vishwakarma Yojana 2023
- The benefits of Pm Vishwakarma Yojana 2023, first go to the official website pmvishwakarma.gov.in.
- The home page will now open on your screen.
- Where you will have to click on the sign up button and create your account.
- Enter the details asked to create an account.
- Application form will open.
- Enter the required details in the application form.
- Now you have to upload the necessary documents like identity card, educational certificate etc.
- Now you have to click on the submit button.
- In this way you can apply for PM Vishwakarma Yojana, now you can take a printout screenshot for future reference. All candidates can apply online directly from the official website. To get more information sitting at home, read it completely and get complete information.
How to apply for Pm Vishwakarma Yojana 2023?
Ans- To apply for PM Vishwakarma Yojana, first of all you have to go to the official website pmvishwakarma.gov.in and apply online. To apply, the entire process is explained below, read it completely and get complete information.
When was the Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 started?
Ans- Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 has started from 17th September 2023, all the candidates can apply online, the application process has started.
What is the age limit for PM Vishwakarma Yojana?
Ans- It is mandatory for PM Vishwakarma Yojana to be at least 18 years old, only then you will be eligible to avail the benefits of this scheme. Under this scheme, you will be given a loan whose interest will be at least 5% only. To get more information, visit the official website and get complete information.